Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Snowy Afternoon Fun
This afternoon Jon's school had an early dismissal, and our firm closed early because of the weather. I actually left work shortly before we closed and came home to play in the snow with Hannah. I'd seen the weather reports that it was going to get really cold later in the week and wanted the chance to play outside before the temperature went below zero.
Daddy loves his little girl.
Hannah loved to watch the snow coming down.
Mommy introduces Hannah to snow...

Even Abby joined in the fun. Abby loves to play outside in the snow. Hannah loved to watch Abby & Mommy run in circles, chasing each other in the snow. She thought it was really funny. Ultimately we were only outside for about 5 minutes....after taking about 10 minutes (or more) to get everyone dressed and ready to go outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ilike to watch the snow,too. Some day I will be with you,Hannah. Aunt Ellie
Post a Comment