Now that it is (finally) warming up, I got two sprinklers for Hannah to play in the yard. The first (that I didn't get any pictures of) is a flower that grows with the water pressure and spins. I was afraid that Hannah would be scared of it, since last summer she wasn't a fan of sprinklers, but she actually did play with it a little bit. I didn't take any pictures, but then we got out the ladybug sprinkler. It is a little more her speed -- it has a bunch of little holes in the top of the tube, so the water doesn't move around, but just goes straight up. She loved playing outside in the water! (and so did I)
Checking it out
Licking the water
Running through the water!
Poor Lauren didn't get to play in the water -- she just enjoyed her exersaucer in the shade.
I hope Jon enjoys sprinkler time this summer....even if it means a patch of grass in the middle of the yard grows faster than the rest of the grass :)
No comments:
Post a Comment