I took the girls to get their fall pictures taken for Christmas cards. Enjoy some of the better ones (as well as some funny ones that show their personality). We went to the old barn in Dublin where I love to take pictures, with Abby in tow. Then, we went up to Glacier Ridge Metro Park for a few in the leaves....unfortunately it was starting to get cold (and the girls weren't afraid to remind me how cold it was), but we got some good pictures. Afterwards, we had a great date night and got pizza and ice cream. Maybe next time I'll talk Jon into joining us :)
Lauren
(almost 4 years old)
Hannah
(6 1/2 years old)
The girls with Abby.
There were way too many other people doing pictures for Abby to get a good picture - she was so distracted with other people (and other dogs).
I love how they love each other.
"Roar"
(they are pretending to be lions)
No comments:
Post a Comment