Hannah and I just got back from a visit with the pediatrician...and our little girl now weighs 6 lbs., 3 oz. She's growing so fast. If I were still pregnant, today would mark the start of week 38, so my due date is approaching! It is hard to believe she is almost 8 weeks old. In some ways it seems like she just arrived, since she's only been home for a little over 2 weeks....but I don't think we remember much about life before her arrival.
What a cute little girl!
Mommy & Hannah
Here are some random "Hannah Faces" pictures. She is a very expressive little girl and she makes all sorts of funny faces and is constantly on the move! (I won't post the 20 pictures my mom took last week trying to catch her "smiling"....she never did get one.)



2 comments:
She is really growing! Must be eating often! She looks awfully sweet.
Wow! I'm so glad that she's growing so well!
Post a Comment