Monday, March 3, 2008

6 Weeks Old

Wow. Hannah is already 6 weeks old.....and we're finally taking pictures at home! It's very exciting for us. It is so incredibly nice to be home and have everyone under one roof. Although our nurses at the hospital were wonderful and very helpful....not making the drive to Riverside every day and finally getting to be "mom" 24 hours a day is the greatest (even at the 2am feeding -- which often runs from 1:30am until 3am...and then we start over around 4am or so for the 5am feeding....).

Hannah during "tummy time"

Mommy & Hannah

Ah...I love my mom.

I'll hold my paci myself, thank you very much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, she's so cute!!!! So glad that things are going well hat home. --Nat

Anonymous said...

Hannah looks awesome! Thank you for posting new photos. I will be thinking of you during those late night feeding sessions. I am blissfully exhausted too :)

Momof4 said...

I'm so glad that you're getting this wonderful "together" time! Cute pics as always.