Sunday, September 21, 2008

8 Months Old!





Hannah is 8 months old....and she celebrated by getting her first tooth!

Hannah is starting to crawl now although she's not fast yet...but determination makes up for speed. She is now going after Abby, Abby's toys, Abby's bones (do you see a theme here?) -- she loves her doggie!



Hannah had been "working" on her first tooth for awhile, but it finally popped through sometime during the afternoon....I'd gone to see the Lion King with a girlfriend of mine (Moms' afternoon out...we had dinner & dessert too!), and when I came back I felt it for the first time. She's growing up so fast and is such an independent little girl. She's trying new foods, loving to chomp on fruit in her mesh sack, and has her fingers in her mouth constantly. Of course, she is still as happy as ever and smiles all the time. She has so much personality - especially when she is splashing and laughing in the bath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! She's adorable.
~Vicki