Ack! It's been forever since I've posted.....boy, my sister was right about my posting dropping off dramatically after I went back to work!
Near the end of September I got to spend one of my Friday's off with my friend Kristi, who has a preemie who is 2 months older than Hannah. It's so nice to get to talk to her about shared experiences and the things we've learned in this whole process. I'm going to be "lazy" and post the links to Kristi's blog for pictures, since she's the one who took them all..... but Hannah and Addison had a fun afternoon playing together, which you'll hear about in Kristi's blog.
What Kristi's blog doesn't reveal is that I walked through the door about 1/2 hour late from when I'd originally said I'd be there and practically threw Hannah at her and said "I need to do a short phone call for work, can you give Hannah her lunch?"..... and about an hour later I finally got off the phone and Kristi and I were able to eat our lunch. Thankfully Kristi is very understanding (and makes a mean cobb salad!)...but interrupting a playdate for work is still better than having to go in to work on Fridays.
Here are the links for the pictures:
http://littlebiteofheaven.blogspot.com/2008/09/preemie-playdate.html
and
http://littlebiteofheaven.blogspot.com/2008/10/preemie-playdate-part-2.html
(Thanks for blogging it for me Kristi!)
No comments:
Post a Comment