Saturday, May 16, 2009

Susan's Baby Shower

Hannah and I drove to Pennsylvania today for my cousin Susan's baby shower. Susan's baby is due in late June and we're so excited to meet the little one! They are keeping the gender a surprise, so the party had a teddy-bear theme. I've never seen (or tasted) so much good food at a baby shower!!!
Susan & the cake table
Karen, Susan & Julie
What cute cupcakes!What an amazing cake!
Each block was a different flavor. YUM!

The ladies in our family...
Mom, Aunt Eleanor, Grandma Catney, Susan & Aunt Patty
me & Karen (Hannah was down for a nap)

Hannah really enjoyed playing in Susan's new pack n' play. She kept everyone entertained....as usual, our little climber was trying to get out!














Susan got TONS of presents. I don't think I've ever seen so many gifts. Here are a few pictures of Susan opening the packages that Karen & I got for her....

No comments: