Thursday, January 6, 2011

2 Months Old

Our Lauren is already two months old.  Where does time go????



Our little miss is just growing like a weed.  Just like her sister, she doesn't like pacifiers, but she loves to suck.  She is trying to get her fist to her mouth but doesn't always have the coordination. 

We haven't been able to weigh her on the baby scale, since I sent my sister's home with her after she was here, but I have no doubt that she is gaining weight.  She eats every 3 hours, but sometimes will go 4 hours at night.  On the rare "miracle nights" she will go 5 hours.  Lauren is starting to smile and coo, and I just can't wait for her to get more expressive. 

Right now she just sleeps a lot, which is fine because I know she is growing.  Her favorite position to sleep is on her tummy, laying on top of someone else's tummy.  This leads to me not getting much done at all during the day, as she'll snuggle in for a nap and if you attempt to put her down she wakes back up.  At first it frustrated me greatly because I wanted to do stuff, but I've learned (am learning is maybe the proper tense there) to just embrace it and enjoy this time while she is little and a snuggle-bug.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

She's so sweet! I think she looks like your mom.