So apparently you only get 1 GB of picture storage through Blogger for free (but you get 7GB of email storage!), so the fact that I routinely put 10-20 pictures on my blog for some bigger posts is apparently a problem (and I'm guessing my new camera from Christmas 2009 is putting "bigger" (i.e., higher quality) pictures up). I attempted to upload a few pictures today and was told I'd reached my limit!!! Unreal. I've only been blogging for 3 years!
I'm going to have to figure out what to do. I don't want to get rid of the old stuff.....maybe I'll just use my "junk mail" e-mail account to do some posts for a while..... I don't use Picasa web albums, but apparently they are linked through Blogger somehow. I will have to figure all of this out and find a work-around.
So frustrating!!!
Sorry to all of the family out there that uses this as their connection to us and what is going on!!!
2 comments:
I've been blogging for 5 years and I tend to load quite a few pics and I've never had that happen. I didn't know there was a limit! If you log into Picasa using the same ID for blogger, you'll find your pics there as well.
Hmm, I upload a lot of pics (at very high megapixels) and video and have never reached my limit. Hope you get it worked out...seems weird to me!
Post a Comment