Hannah doesn't like to wear things in her hair, but occasionally she'll either request that I put something in her hair (like the day she requested I use all ELEVEN tiny lobster claw clips in her hair in the color order she requested) or she'll say "okay, Mom" (complete with teen-like sigh) and let me put in a clip or put her hair in a ponytail. Of course, I'm sure our sitter would prefer no hair things ever because she requires they be out for naptime....but it's better than when she was younger and she'd take out hairclips before she even made it to Lisa's house and Jon would have little hairclips all over his car! Today Hannah let me do a ponytail and requested I take a picture before she left for school. She's looking so grown up!
(Aunt D - Notice the Hello Kitty umbrella and her raincoat? The preschool drop-off lady loves it. Hannah insists on putting it up as she gets out of the car, even though the lady meets us at the car with a huge golf umbrella...She's a hoot!)
No comments:
Post a Comment