Since I am 100% an absolutely full-time working mom who fancies herself able to do the things that stay-at-home moms are able to do during the day, tonight after work the girls and I filled up the wagon and walked around delivering cookies to our neighbors, since we'd done so much baking, it was only fair to share it. We live in a neighborhood with a large number of Asian families, and it was nice to do something nice for our neighbors and try to get to know more of them.
The girls' favorite house to visit was Jack & Janice's house, an older couple across the street. Jack was a music teacher, and they invited the girls in and they got to play all kinds of instruments...piano, organ, drum set (!!), violin, and even an accordion. They had so much fun and it was clear they were excited to have little ones in the house (and excited about instruments). I'll admit, I was holding my breath the whole time that they didn't break anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment