On Friday I got the best Christmas present ever -- I was discharged from the hospital!!!
It was certainly a long week in the hospital, but we're now at 26 weeks, so each week this baby grows the better. When I got home, I was "attacked" by my 75 lb. "baby" Abby, who is quite excited to have me home....I don't think she will let me out of her sight anytime soon.
I have settled down at home for what will be a long period of home-bound bed rest. The doctor discharged me with pretty strict orders. Basically, I can't leave the house except for doctor visits, and if I have another episode then he warned me that he is "trigger happy" and won't hesitate to plunk me back in the hospital for the duration. As a result, as I'm sure you can imagine, Jon is going to be VERY strict with the rules.
No comments:
Post a Comment