My cousin, Tammy, came for a visit a few weeks ago to see "Baby Hannah" (as her kids call Hannah). Tammy's kids religiously follow our blog and the early pictures of Hannah in the NICU led to some interesting conversations in their house since this was the first time they'd seen a baby born early!
Tammy was my very first babysitter YEARS ago. Tammy brought her two middle-school aged kids with her....and reminded me that I'm getting older too! I can make her feel old since she was in high school when I was born and now I have a child of my own, but she can do the same to me because I was in high school when her kids were born! It's hard to believe they are in middle school already.
1 comment:
Yay!!! I'm on there. :]
I'm so excited. I just ran downstairs and was like "MOM! JULIE PUT US IN HER BLOG!!!"
Heehee.
--Nat
Post a Comment