Now that spring is here (at least according to the calendar), we can take Hannah out on walks....we still can't really take her out and about among people yet, but walks around the neighborhood are okay. The doctor said as long as I want to be outside and she's dressed appropriately, we're okay (although I'm sure the doctor didn't realize that I used to walk the dog rain or shine, even when it was 20 degrees outside!).
So, at the first sign of a nice day (and I guess mid-50's qualifies for Ohio), we hit the sidewalk. I loved getting to be outside and I know I'll enjoy our walks even more when the weather is REALLY nice out. Hurry up spring weather!
Our first walk was a family walk down to the park to play frisbee with Abby. Hannah slept the whole time and didn't even know she'd gone anywhere. I think Abby was excited to get back into her routine because she loves walks to the park.

Our second walk was the other afternoon -- just me, Hannah, and Abby. I'm sure we were quite the sight. I was pushing Hannah with one hand and walking Abby with the other. Abby did a great job walking beside the stroller and even stayed put (with a little "encouragement" from me) when she saw a squirrel. This time Hannah stayed awake long enough to get 2 houses down the street. Abby didn't like not getting to play frisbee, but we really need another person to do that...
No comments:
Post a Comment