Hannah is 4 months old now (or as a "numbers oriented" friend of mine put it, .25 years old). We took her to the doctor for her check-up (and 4 shots - ouch!) and she is doing WONDERFULLY. She already weighs 10 lbs., 6 oz. and is 22 inches (and some change) long. She is growing so well and is becoming so much more expressive. She smiles now, she coos, and is really fun to be around.
Of course, she still eats every 2 hours, so that does get a little tiring for me, but I am enjoying the time that I have with her - regardless of the amount of sleep that I'm getting.
*Hannah does not like to take a pacifier, so we are thankful that she enjoys her wrist, her hand, and her thumb. I think we'd be in trouble if that wasn't the case!
No comments:
Post a Comment