[Editor's Note: This post will make a lot more sense once you know that my mother has a "thing" for tie-dye. It all started when someone gave her a tee-shirt for her 50th birthday. It was supposed to be a gag gift to remind her of her high school days, but it turned into an obsession -- she started to get tie-dye shirts all the time and she even had tie-dye sheets for awhile (it's a good thing my dad is so laid back!). She has this thing of giving people shirts (namely, us kids), and it was a fun way for her to welcome her sons-in-law into the family. Jon made her day by taking his and immediately putting it on and jumping around the house when he got his! I, on the other hand, am not one who wears lots of bright colors. My sister and cousin have been working on expanding my color palate from the boring-lawyer black, blue, gray, and tan that dominates my closet. I'm making progress, but tie-dye is still a little much for me.]When my siblings and I all met up at our parents' place at the beginning of August, my sister and I were greeted with boxes from our Aunt Patty. In each box was a tie-dye onesie for each of the babies. Aunt Patty wanted to make sure they were dressed in outfits that our mom would enjoy. I forgot to get pictures while in WV, so we had to take some once we got home.

Hannah chillin' in her new onesie from Great Aunt Patty
Look at my feet Mom. Aren't they neat?!
No comments:
Post a Comment