Although Jon's actual birthday is today, we'd just about finished all of our celebrations. We started to celebrate Jon's birthday on Friday evening. After Jon got home from school, I snuck out to Plain City to pick up a cake from our babysitter...She does a great job!!
a yummy chocolate cake!
We had dinner with my parents on Friday evening, who arrived a few hours early from their trip to babysit this weekend. Jon enjoyed some cake after dinner on Friday, and then Saturday night we went out to celebrate his birthday while my parents hung out with Hannah. I'd bought tickets to see David Sedaris for Jon back in June...I wasn't sure what to expect, but knew that Jon liked his books. Jon and I had a great rib dinner at the Montgomery Inn, and then went downtown to the show. It was a reading of some of his new stuff, which was very funny. We had a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment