In fact, I'm just now starting to have co-workers ask my secretary if I'm pregnant -- apparently I don't look pregnant enough for them to ask me....but they are checking with Barb and then showing up in my office to congratulate me. I guess better safe than sorry! Of course, it's not usually the men that I work with that are checking in with Barb....it's the women assistants and accounting staff.....the male attorneys that I work with may be oblivious : )
I'm finally starting to wear some maternity clothes, but I'm still in that awkward stage where my regular clothes are too small and maternity clothes are too big. I'm already bigger than I ever was with Hannah (at least I think I am), so it is interesting for me to see how things are changing and growing. But, I'm gaining weight at about the same pace -- I'm up about 10 pounds, which is right where I was with Hannah before I went in the hospital (and then somehow over 2 months I managed to lose 2 pounds and grow a baby....). We'll have to see where things go from here!
No comments:
Post a Comment