There were so many people when we go there that the parking lot was really full, so Jon dropped Hannah and I off by the walkway and he went to park. Such a sweetie.
Well, okay, she wasn't driving it. In fact, I think because it was a fireman that helped her up she wasn't all that excited to be there. Her fingers are doing the open close "Mommy" "Mommy" thing that she does when she wants me to hold her. She was up and down so quickly that Jon never even got to see her in the firetruck. I was actually surprised because she LOVES to watch firetrucks go past the house and always comments on seeing them, but I guess being that high off the ground (without Mommy) wasn't her cup of tea.
Daddy & Hannah
She also spent a lot of time in the back of the police's "paddywagon" -- so much in fact that Daddy had to go in and get her out. Our safety pup had buckled herself in!!!
Hannah's favorite was the professional riding lawn mower!
Gavin driving a truck
In addition to all of the trucks to touch, there was a giant sand mound for the kids to play on. Hannah absolutely loved it and took off right away. Gavin eventually joined her (at least until he got in trouble for throwing sand....).
We ended up seeing a number of friends at Touch a Truck. Gavin, Rachel & Ryan were there....and Curtis, Sheri, Jake & Megan were there too. I also saw a girl that I used to work with and her two kids. Once we saw the Ely's, we ended up walking around to a number of the trucks with them.....and at the end of the day, we all (including the Lichtensteiger's) went to Cici's Pizza (it's a buffet where kids 3 and under are free) for lunch. Having 4 kids at lunch was a little crazy, but still fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment