Today at church was "move up Sunday" where Hannah "graduated" from the nursery and moved to the "caterpillar" room at church (for 2 & 3 year olds). I told the girls who checked her in that she was potty-trained, but when she's in new environments sometimes you have to check in with her about going because she is too distracted to remember to tell you.....but with a bunch of new kids in the room, maybe the message that she should be asked about the potty didn't quite get conveyed to the teacher....and she had a MAJOR accident in her jeans. Jon picked her up and thought he smelled poop, and when I took her in to get changed, it was a mess. MESS. Her "spare clothes" outfit was her yellow polka-dot skirt and a white tee-shirt. So, we left church with her wearing her striped shirt, polka-dot skirt, and sneakers.
I took the picture when we got home to show Aunt D that the outfit Hannah had picked out in the morning wasn't that bad after all.....
I took the picture when we got home to show Aunt D that the outfit Hannah had picked out in the morning wasn't that bad after all.....
No comments:
Post a Comment