Saturday, October 9, 2010

10 Years

This weekend is my 10-year college reunion. It doesn't seem possible that it's really been 10 years since graduation. I finished in December 1999, but W&J only graduates one class a year, so my official graduation wasn't until May 2000 with the rest of my class. Parts of college seem like a lifetime ago, while others seem like they were yesterday.

I had a great college experience, with good friends, wonderful professors, and a great environment to both learn and play. Thanks W&J!!!! (Thanks too to Marianne, Gigi, Sonika & Kelly -- four of the best roommates around......even if they were all "science geeks" -- they're all doctors (and Kelly has a PhD), so Jon refers to our house as a "nerdery" but we had a good time!)

I'm sad that I'm missing the reunion, but know where to find those with whom I've kept in touch, and that is really the part of college that matters. If I had any of my college pictures scanned or had the inclination to find the CD's holding some of the later pictures, I'd put up an "oldie but goodie".....but I'll just have to save it for some other time!

No comments: