We've finally finished up the nursery! The nursery room switch was part of the big room re-arranging project that we started back in June during a visit from my parents. Hard to believe this used to be my office! The walls are painted the color "sweet slumber" -- it's a very pale blue. When we did it, we figured it could be a color that went either way, but I'm really liking it with the pink accents! It's a very small cozy nursery - the only thing I still need is a night-light! We'd had the room "kind of" assembled for the past few months, but I only recently hung the pictures and put up the valance in the room. Now we're ready for it to be occupied by a baby!
Jon and I have both talked about how actually doing a nursery puts you in a "baby-ready" mode. Since we never did a "real" nursery for Hannah, we'd never really gotten that experience, but even Jon told me the other day that doing the nursery really made it seem more "real" that we were having a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment