Jon was at basketball. Lauren needed to eat and was being distracted every time Hannah came in her room to talk to us. I asked Hannah to go sit in her room and read a book while I finished feeding and putting Lauren to bed. When I got Lauren to bed (not more than 10 minutes later), I went in Hannah's room and saw her cuddled up under a blanket on the chair in her room. This is what I saw on her bed:
If you're wondering, "Is that an entire box of princess band-aid wrappers on Hannah's bed?" then you would be correct. She was so proud of herself! Take a look.
Close-up - I believe there are 13 on her legs.
But let's not forget the one on her nose. Did she get this from a breathe-right commercial???
The funniest part of this is that she wouldn't let us take them off. They had to fall off naturally or she would start screaming because she said it hurt to get them off. I think Lauren managed to get the nose one off in the morning before Bible study, but she wore the rest of them for days. Of course, sometimes I'd "accidentally" catch one with a fingernail in the tub, but I think it was 5 days before the last one came off.
Our band-aids are now stored in a new location.
No comments:
Post a Comment