We had a VERY full house for Lauren's 1st Birthday party -- 16 adults and 7 kids, including our family. We only invited family (plus the Lichtensteigers), so I can only imagine how crazy parties are when you invite friends too! We ordered City BBQ so we didn't have to cook. This party was different from Hannah's 1st birthday party in one big respect -- the kids. As I helped Lauren open her gifts, I practically had all of the other kids that were here sitting on top of me. They were really into the presents - even if Lauren wasn't.
Another GREAT cake made by babysitter Lisa!
Lauren got a new babydoll
The 4 big kids were "helping" open gifts
Lauren liked her new little people
Uncle Josh was a big fan of the bristle blocks....
Happy Birthday Girl!!!
The kids were anxiously awaiting the cake cutting
Lauren didn't know what to make of the singing
Susan & Julie - the paparazzi
Lauren didn't get too messy eating cake. To be honest, I think she ate such a good dinner (mac 'n cheese, corn pudding & barbecued pork) that she wasn't all that hungry for the cake. Maybe if she sat there longer she would have gotten messy, but she isn't one to sit around when she is done, so I decided to not risk the meltdown to get a better picture : )
No comments:
Post a Comment