Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cookies!

 
Since I'm headed off to Boston for work for four days, I wanted to do something extra special for Hannah.  I'd thought about keeping her home from Lisa's house on Tuesday to spend extra time with her before I left, but honestly, I needed the time to pack and get everything ready, so although it sounded like a good idea, Jon reminded me that I'd only drive myself crazy by not getting anything done.  So, Hannah and I made cookies together.  We made them on Monday and iced them on Tuesday.  Hannah had a great time making and icing the cookies, and now she and Daddy will have a special snack while I'm out of town.

Hopefully our trip will go well.  I'm taking Lauren with me so I don't have to pump for 4 days (and leave her with Jon that long at night), and since I'm taking a baby on a business trip, I'm also taking my mom and Aunt Patty to help babysit.  Mom and Aunt Patty will handle Lauren while I'm presenting and at client dinners, and hopefully they'll get to take in some sights in the city.  Fortunately, the CEO of our client has a great secretary, and she set me up with a suite at the hotel so we'll get two rooms to spread out in.  I think it will help with Lauren's naps and sleep time, since we'll have a separate place to put her.  And, we can all share the one suite instead of getting two rooms.  

No comments: