Friday, October 21, 2011

The Dog Cage - a favorite toy

I'm not sure what it is about my kids and our dog cage.....but it is a favorite toy! Lauren discovered Abby's cage and spent part of the afternoon crawling in and out, opening and shutting the door, and banging on the floor to make noise. Abby kept standing outside the cage looking at her like "what are you doing". Here are a few pictures!
Of course, Hannah had to get in on the action too!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I have several pictures of my kids in the dog cage and our dog stands there and gives them looks too! Maybe I should remember this the next time I'm toy shopping at Christmas!

Tammy said...

We didn't have a dog cage, but with my kids (and you and Karen when you were kids, Julie) - any box would do!!