The church that has Hannah's preschool puts on a "Trunk or Treat" every year. Having never been before, I didn't know what to expect, but it was fantastic. They had food (I was expecting something little, so I had dinner in the oven at home for when we were done, but they had pizza, pretzels, and all kinds of goodies), hayrides, and a bounce house. People from the church pass out candy from the trunks of their cars, lined up in a certain area of the parking lot. But,they don't just pass out candy -- they decorate their cars. One minivan was decorated as a whale and they brought their dog dressed as a shark and another lady had a VW Beetle car decorated like Clifford the big red dog with his tongue sticking out. There were a lot of creative people!
We took Jake and Megan with us and had a great time. Hannah & Jake loved the bounce house, and the hayride was really fun too. The best part -- it was all free!
Elmo exiting the bounce house
Spiderman exiting the bounce house
Hannah loved the slide!
Pooh Bear with her little hair bow
Megan was spiderman too! She loves to do what her big brother does!
Jake & Hannah are such good friends.
I love Meg's big blue eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment