Monday, January 23, 2012

Preschool Art Projects

Hannah's preschool does a lot of arts and crafts....like making bears and "bear caves" when they talked about hibernation in the winter.  Hannah really enjoys painting, so even if it isn't a planned activity, she usually paints something every day.  Every single day she brings home at least one (usually 2 or 3) paintings or projects of some sort.  The key to all of this artwork is to display it for a short period of time and then make sure Hannah doesn't see it in the trash.....or then I have to explain why something "accidentally" got put in the trash.  I scrapbook, I blog, but I am just not going to save all of these "treasures."  I am, however, keeping the best things with my scrapbook stuff so I can take some pictures for a collage page for her scrapbook, which I hope to do this year.

No comments: