So I took Lauren to get her first "real" haircut.....and forgot my camera. Way to go, Julie! At least I had my blackberry with me for work, so I was able to snap 3 pictures (there is some memory limitation that I couldn't figure out)...so it's better than nothing, even if they aren't that great of quality.
I should confess that this isn't Lauren's first "ever" haircut, but her first "real" one. I was getting some flack for the length of her bangs around the time of her first birthday, primarily because she wouldn't leave in the clips that I was putting in her hair, so we did a little trim job on her bangs at that point....and one other time Jon had Hannah getting a haircut and Judi (our hairdresser) gave Lauren a little trim too. But I'm not counting either of them because we didn't have appointments and I didn't have a camera! Anyways, this was an outing for the whole family because Hannah & I also had cuts scheduled, so Judi did the girls and then Jon took them home while I got my hair cut.

Lauren wasn't so sure about the cape.
(and yes, her bangs are ridiculously long)
Judi was very patient with Lauren, even if Lauren wasn't patient with Judi.
Hannah was trying to tell Lauren how great it is to get your hair cut because you get a sucker when you're done! Good thing Judi is fast because Lauren wasn't thrilled with the process and didn't want to sit still for more than 5 minutes.
The girls - showing off their new haircuts!
We can see their eyes now!
(man do bangs grow fast on little girls)
Hannah got her hair trimmed into a little bob
Post-haircut (and bath) girls cuddling on the couch for movie night.


No comments:
Post a Comment