On Fridays I try to let the girls do fun stuff that we might not do other days when things are busy with school and work and chores. So today we did naptime on the couch bed in the family room. Hannah loves to pull out the couch bed and turn it into a fort and tunnel system, so we had fun with that. Lauren was off schedule and didn't want to go down, so I figured it wouldn't hurt anything to just be silly and make a mess. Here are some pictures I took.
Hannah trying to nap and Lauren hamming it up
Hannah LOVES her pillow pet from Aunt Karen
Tired girl needs a nap but wanted to play
"naptime" didn't last long
Once again, toys migrate from the playroom....and the tunnels are built
I think Hannah was under the bed when I took this
Hannah "napping" with all of the toys in bed with her
No comments:
Post a Comment