Wednesday, February 13, 2008

1st Bottle


When I went to the hospital yesterday, I found out that at her 2am feeding Hannah took her first bottle! Although she is now up to 39mL per feeding, her 2am bottle was still at 38mL (that's a little more than an ounce). The nurse saved her bottle for me, and let me know that Hannah took the whole thing and did a really good job. To give you an idea of how small this bottle is, the bottle only holds 60mL.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hannah is already up to THREE bottles a day now. What a trooper she is!

Krysty said...

Hey guys, congratulations on the arrival of Hannah. Kara S. told us that you were on bedrest back in Jan. so this was a surprise for all, I'm sure. Krissy forward me your blog, so I'm happy to keep up on Hannah's progress and growth. Thanks for sharing this road with us!
Love, the Bowers