Abby loves to eat snow!
I've had all of these posts about Hannah, but have neglected to put up any posts about our "first child," our dog. Today Abby had a fun afternoon playing in the snow with Daddy.
Abby was pretty lonely when I was in the hospital (and Jon was visiting me every evening) and I think she missed our morning walks. She was THRILLED when I came home, but I came home with some "weird" smells on me that she couldn't quite figure out. We think she knows that something is up and she sniffs everything that has the baby's scent on it. I'll put Hannah's dirty laundry in the crib, in the pack n' play & in our swing and Abby will lay on the floor and stare at it....it will be interesting to see what she does when Hannah comes home. My sister's dog just tries to be as close to their baby as possible because the baby takes attention from him (so being close to the baby gives him some attention). We're certainly excited to introduce Abby to her new little sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment