Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gingerbread House

Our rec center had a family gingerbread house making night that I thought sounded like tons of fun....but when I saw a kit at Target for only $8, I thought that was even better than signing up for the class! I originally thought Hannah and I could assemble it some Friday when I was off work, but then decided it would be even more fun for Hannah and Liam to make it together over Christmas, so we turned it into an afternoon activity. I went ahead and assembled the house so they only had to decorate - it was a lot of fun.
Hannah samples a gingerbread man
Hannah samples a gumdrop from the roof
Liam enjoyed the bowl of gumdrops!
Grandma helped Hannah place some of her candy
The finished product - not bad for decorations by almost 2-year olds!
(with some help from Moms)
Hannah and Liam show off their creation!

No comments: