Jaidyn's first birthday is already here! It's hard to believe that she is already ONE! She's been walking for a few months now and spent her birthday toddling around....in a cute little princess outfit. We made the quick trip to Pennsylvania for her birthday party because Hannah loves playing with with Jaidyn (and so I could help Susan get ready for the party). While Susan and I decorated, the girls had a ton of fun playing together in the morning before the party.


Birthday Girl!
Susan had to show Jaidyn what she was supposed to do with the cake.
Jaidyn's first taste
Jaidyn isn't too sure about this "birthday" thingUnfortunately for Hannah, she slept through almost all of the festivities! Hannah woke up just as we were finishing with cake, but was around while Jaidyn opened a few of her presents. We left to come home before Jaidyn opened everything, but Hannah offered "assistance" with the first two gifts! I'm definitely glad we were able to go to the party. Since Gary is from a really large family, our family of 3 doubled the size of the "Frayte" side that was in attendance!

No comments:
Post a Comment