Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dear Aunt Ellie

Dear Aunt Eleanor,

I know, I know....I'm so far behind in blogging - it's been ages since I've posted new photos.  It is on my to-do list - I promise.  Your "complaints" about no new pictures have been lodged : )


I hope to get caught up in the next week to 10 days.....

Love you,
Julie

(For those who don't know her, my Great-Aunt Eleanor (also my godmother), is in the neighborhood of 90 years young and faithfully checks my (and my sister's) blog on the computer every morning to see the latest pictures of her great-great nieces and nephew.  If you don't know her, she is my Grandpap Catney's sister, an amazing woman who took on the task of marrying a widower with 5 kids, she is sharp as a tack, a former pharmacist who used to work at Georgetown, was once a nun, and is a prayer warrior (I firmly believe that the prayers of her (and others) are how I passed the bar exam).  She rocks!)

No comments: