Friday, June 13, 2008

She's a Rollin'

Okay Mom, I'll pose for you....
I'm starting to tip over and I don't like it....
Mom, enough pictures! Pick me up!

While at Mom & Dad's house last weekend, Hannah rolled over in her pack n' play. It took a lot of effort, and I wasn't ready to admit she was really rolling because she stopped part way and had a little "encouragement"... well, the other day here at home she was laying on her belly in her pack n' play (yes, I know babies are supposed to lay on their backs....please do not lecture me) and I heard some thrashing around....when I walked by about 5 minutes later, she was laying on her back smiling and watching her mobile.

She can't quite go from back to belly yet, but she is certainly starting to move a little more. She can even "scoot" a little on her blanket when she is laying on the floor. She's a long ways from crawling (thank goodness), but she is certainly active.

1 comment:

Sweet November said...

Wow, that's really good! For her adjusted age, she's really ahead! And this is about the time you don't have to be concerned about the sleeping on the back thing so much - because she'll be turning over soon anyway! I found that Dylan started sleeping a lot better once he could turn over and sleep on his belly.