Sunday, June 15, 2008

Uncle Josh and Aunt Danila Coming to Visit

Beware...new guest contributors to my blog.
All the family came to see me be dedicated at church! These Woolleys are driving me crazy! Have you seen all these dogs? And I have to go on vacation with these people!

So Uncle Josh and Aunt Danila got a new camera. Apparently they think I'm adorable. They took something like 150 pictures of me. At one point Mom told Uncle Josh to stop taking pictures because the flash might make me go blind. Uncle Josh just said that at least they'll have cute pictures of me. These people stress me out. Where do they come from?
It's definitely passed my bedtime and they are still taking pictures...and people don't think its hard work looking this cute. I need my beauty rest.

3 comments:

Sweet November said...

Can I email you at your bakerlaw address?

Anonymous said...

I think that these are my favorite pictues of hannah...adorable and so expressive. Glad to hear you guys are having fun together!

Anonymous said...

This is Aunt Eleanor...I love to talk to you daily. What a big girl are getting to be and such a cutie too.