January 13, 2010
2:56pm
7lbs, 13oz
20 inches
Proud Parents - Curtis & Sheri
Big Brother - Jacob
Welcome to the world, Megan! I'm so excited for Hannah to have another friend....and so happy that you are here, safe and sound! Sheri ended up having to have an emergency c-section after Megan's cord started to come out first - not exactly what Sheri expected or planned for. A bit of a scary experience for everyone involved. However, Megan came out healthy and everyone is doing great....
Sheri called me Thursday night and I went to the hospital after Hannah went to bed to meet Megan and visit with Sheri. Megan was sleeping most of the time I was there but I was so excited to hold and rock this little bundle of joy. I didn't even take that many pictures, so I must have just been enjoying the little one so much that I forgot to play paparazzi!! It is so amazing how you forget how little they are when they are born - Megan seems so tiny, but has a head full of dark hair and looks a lot like her big brother. Enjoy a few pictures that I snapped during my visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment