25 weeks - the start of my hospitalization last time around.
I'm still working, still upright, still mobile, still sharing a room (and bed - as long as I don't snore and send him down the hall!) with Jon, still able to exercise and do anything I want. I am in uncharted pregnancy territory this time around! I'm even wearing maternity clothes!!
I have no idea what it is like to be working and moving around (and not confined to a hospital room except for 30-minute wheelchair rides every day) at this point in a pregnancy. I also don't know what a third trimester will be like, so that phase will be all new to me too. Although I'm already a parent, I feel like a first-timer because I know this time around will be very different - no long hospitalization, no pre-PROM, no pre-term labor, no preemies (Lord willing, of course)... I also have a feeling I won't "pop" a baby out with only 2 pushes : ) I'll admit that I'm nervous to be experiencing a "real" pregnancy for the first time (including the aches and pains that come with growing a bigger baby!), but I'm very excited to have the experience that I didn't get the last time around. I enjoy being pregnant (but don't hold me to that at 39 weeks!).
2 comments:
So glad to hear that things are going well!
The aches and pains are that bad and then you have a beautiful baby and forget all about them...or at least that's all I remember!
Post a Comment