Jon is back at school, and that means Hannah is back to her 6:15am wake-ups to leave the house with Daddy a little after 6:30am. Ugh. It's a rough transition for all of us, but for days before the start of school Hannah was asking us when she was going back to Lisa's. She was very excited to be back with her friends....but a little less so when I came in to wake her up on the first day!
We're fortunate that she really enjoys going to her sitter's house, and we're extra fortunate in that Hannah gets to spend so much time with her dad as well. Jon picks her up from Lisa's right as she is getting up from her post-lunch afternoon nap, and then he's with her for about 2 hours before I get home from work. Then, I get her on Friday's while I'm off work, so we are really fortunate to have all of that time with her as she's growing up.
We didn't take any "first day" pictures this year because we were rushing around trying to get everyone out the door, but I did find pictures on our camera from Hannah's LAST day at Lisa's back in June. It's funny to look back on these pictures because I think she's grown up quite a bit over the summer....no more diapers, she's taller, and talks MUCH more.
So, enjoy our selection of "last day of school" pictures from Lisa's house!
No comments:
Post a Comment