Saturday, August 21, 2010

Making Cookies

Hannah and I made 8 dozen chocolate chip cookies this morning. I figured if I was going to make a batch, I might as well double it....so Hannah and I got to work mixing and baking. I think Hannah's favorite part was eating the batter!

Hannah is all about "helping Mommy" which is a lot of fun for me. She wanted to wear my apron, so despite it being a little big, I found a way to get it on her. We spent the better part of the morning making cookies, watching the oven, and inspecting the ones on the cooling racks to see if they were cool enough to eat!

The following picture is the face that Hannah gave me when I asked her to SMILE for the picture....

Don't worry about the three of us eating all of the cookies that we made -- I ended up freezing over 2/3 of them, so if you stop by we should still have some around!

No comments: