Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bye, Bye Cassidy's

We hated to see the Cassidy's leave after their short visit.  In fact, Hannah was so upset to see Liam leave on the airplane that she kept telling Aunt Karen that she was going with them on the airplane.... I even offered to buy her a (one-way) ticket : )  I was so happy that Hannah and Liam played together so well -- especially since they hadn't seen each other since August.  And, although our house was a little crowded, it wasn't that bad with the 8 of us for just a few days.  Maybe the next time they come we will have finished our basement and we can throw the kids down there together!

Karen and I talked about trying to come up with a visit schedule so we can visit each other at least once a year.  It's just so hard to travel that far with little kids.  However, I'm looking forward to when the girls are older and we can take them to see the sights in DC with their cousins.  I think Hannah will enjoy all of the different things at the various Smithsonian Museums .... "why", "what's that, mom," "why did they do that"...... she'll have tons of questions!
Hannah and Aunt Karen goofing around
 All smiles
 Aunt Karen with Niece #4, Lauren
(Brian's brother also has 2 little girls!)
 Uncle Brian with Lauren
The Woolley Girls

No comments: