Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Picture Photo Shoot

My mom helped us try to take pictures for our Christmas cards this year.  Trying to get Abby, Hannah and Lauren to all look at the camera was quite a chore!  I have no idea how photographers do it.  You'll notice in some of the pictures you can tell that Jon was wearing shorts because he only wanted to partially change into dress clothes.  Ugh.  Ultimately, after all of the torture I put our family through to try to get these pictures done for our card....we DIDN'T USE ANY OF THEM!!! 

Enjoy the pictures of the chaos!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Merry Christmas, everyone.  Jon swears that I look absolutely beautiful and glowing in the picture of me after having Lauren without my hair done and no makeup on, so that one is on our Christmas card this year....Thanks mom, for attempting to get a picture of us all dressed up this year!

No comments: