Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Going Swimming

Hannah came downstairs this afternoon totally naked holding her swimsuit.  She told us she was going swimming and proceeded to put on her swimsuit in the kitchen.  We told her that we weren't going swimming today and she said "okay, then I'll go play in the creek."  When we told her that there wasn't a creek here and it was too cold anyways, she told us "then I'll go to Grandma's house - Uncle Daniel will take me." 

This kid always has a plan.  She was sure that Uncle Daniel would drive her to Grandma's.  She stayed in her swimsuit all evening and after dinner put her shoes on and headed down the hall.  When I asked where she was going, she looked at me like I was stupid, told me "I'm going to Grandma's - Uncle Daniel is driving me.  Go get my carseat.  We'll put it in Uncle Daniel's car so I can go."

So, here are some pictures of Hannah attempting to call Grandma to tell her that she is on her way using my work BlackBerry (that doesn't have phone service on it).




No comments: