Sunday, June 12, 2011

Chilldogs in their Sunday Best

Just a few pictures of the Chilldogs in our Sunday Best....after we shocked the nursery of a local church with 15 kids for Sunday service!
It is REALLY difficult to get 15 children to look at the camera at the same time.  I think I have about 20 pictures of the kids, including Levi climbing all over the back row and Samuel standing up to "growl" in a few of them.
"Artsy" kid picture
The Chilldogs + Larsen
The guys always call their friend Erik in the middle of the night to give him grief about not coming each year.  He and his wife came to the first chilldog event (before my time), but haven't been back since. This year "Larsen" arrived via a cardboard cut-out as part of the white elephant gift exchange.
The Chilldogs
It was almost as difficult to get a good picture of the 5 guys as it was the 15 kids.  Again, I think I took about 20 pictures to get one of them standing nicely and smiling nicely. The "outtakes" will make some scrapbook page!
Lifelong Friends
Paul DeKruyter, Jon Woolley, Jim Rowley, Brad Mooney, Elliott Gilham
Just the 25 of us
(plus the Gilham baby-to-be later this summer)

No comments: