Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hannah Update #2

Here's another email to Julie about our time with Hannah....and some pictures this time too.

J,

Little tent is inside big tent. I hope Hannah is asleep when I go back out. I told her I was brushing teeth and getting ready for bed. What an adventure!! She also made me read yesterday and today's VBS stories from her Bible. That girl remembers everything.

Today was creek day. She is so excited about every little thing. I had been worried that there wouldn't be water in August. We had a storm Monday night and the creek was actually pretty high Tues. morning. It was perfect for us today. I'm not sure which one of us had more fun.

We cooked hotdogs over the fire for supper and had smores after VBS. Time is going by so quickly. I can't believe that tomorrow is our last full day.


Loves the creek!
Playing in the sand
Fixing dinner

 VBS
 Smores!

No comments: