Saturday, November 6, 2010

Meeting the Grandparents

Grandpa Woolley
Grandma Woolley
Grandpap Folger
Grandma Folger (and Grandpap)
All of Lauren's grandparents were able to meet her on her birthday.  My parents came in the morning and Jon's parents came in the afternoon.  I think she slept through both visits, but everyone managed to hold her.  Of course, all of the grandparents are quite smitten with their newest granddaughter!

2 comments:

Susan said...

luv the pics! not that anyone should click on it (b/c the family is lazy) but the link for those hillbillies in PA is Kowall Krew not Klan. I didn't wanna copy Karen and that word/spelling is only used in Greene County, not in upscale Washington PA - LOL!

Anonymous said...

Julie and Jon,

Thank you for sending the photos of your newest daughter. You are truly blessed. I am anxiously waiting to hear about the EMT delivery.

The grandparent photos are precious. Lauren may have been asleep - but I am certain she could still feel the loving arms.

Love to both of you.

Aunt Rose