Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fun on the Farm!

My daughter is well on her way to becoming a "farm girl" and my mom is loving it!! Hannah had SO MUCH FUN playing on the farm this weekend. She walked and walked and walked all over outside, exploring everything, petting horses, chasing the cats, and climbing the Bilco cellar doors, as if they were a slide. Let's just say that she slept well on the ride home. Enjoy the fun pictures.

Also, a word about her attire....somehow I have forgotten that my parents live in a valley and even though the forecast said it was going to be 80 degrees, that doesn't mean it gets to that temperature early in the day -- the hills block the sun in the morning and it sets early behind the hills on the other side. Some mom I am (and I lived in this place for 18 years, how did I not remember that?!) -- I didn't pack a jacket or sweater and only packed one pair of pants for Hannah. So, when Hannah went out to play and it was chilly, we put the one pair of pants on over her clothes and her PJ top on.....it makes for quite the ensemble!


What do you do when you get to the top? Why you slide down backwards!
I'm bored. What next Grandma?



No comments: