Here are some random shots from Hannah's weekend in WV. She had a blast. Mom & Dad also enjoyed themselves as they each got to sleep in (to varying degrees) while Grandma & Grandpap took care of Hannah -- grandparents are the best! Hannah also got her first taste of "The Fort" pizza and ate a whole slice (after she'd already eaten a full dinner an hour before). Someone might be going through a growth spurt....
Pushing my stroller
Here kitty, kitty...
(Hannah had never really been around cats before and was enthralled with my parents' outdoor cats...For the most part they ran away from her, but this one got brave after 2 days of being chased off the back porch by the baby and stood his ground)
1 comment:
Looks like she had a good time! I loved going to my grandparent's farms when we were growing up. It wasn't quite as much fun when I got old enough to walk beans, but I have some very good memories.
Post a Comment